introduction.com  

Surf Guru in Los Angeles High End Experiences

• View author's info Premium Author Posted on Apr 20, 2017 at 06:44 PM

Los Angeles · Learn to surf and eat like a local with G. $149 per person

Basic surfing lesson

I've helped all ages of people from seven to seventy years old, learn how to surf or improve their skill sets. First, we'll spend some time on the beach going over ocean safety and awareness, then we'll move on to a land lesson where we go over basic surfing methods and techniques. Once the group is ready, we'll head out to the waves and practice our new skills.

Surf Trip up the Coast

Every surfer knows that the best time to score good waves is early in the morning. We'll meet at my place, load up the truck and cruise the coast in search of the best surf. Depending on the experience level of the group, we will start with a quick land lesson or just get straight in the water and on to riding waves!

Burrito Bliss

After hours of surfing, you will have a hunger like no other. The good news is that the after-surf feed is ritualistic for every surf trip and I know the best places that are sure to satisfy that craving. We'll eat, drink, and relish in post-surf food bliss!

More information: https://www.airbnb.com/experiences/1370

Members Only

Follow - Email me when people comment
© Introduction.com powered by MillionaireMatch.com 2001 - 2017. All rights reserved.