introduction.com  

LA From Above High End Experiences

• View author's info Premium Author Posted on Apr 20, 2017 at 12:56 AM

Los Angeles · Learn aerial photography from a production pilot. $599 per person

What we’ll do

Fly high above LA as I teach you how to get movie-perfect shots. First we prep at Tomorrow's Aeronautical Museum, where you'll learn tricks I mastered during my career providing aerial shots for movies, TV, and music videos. Then we'll soar above the city for 75–90 minutes. Back on the ground, cap off this exhilarating day with a group photo with your pilot and crew in front of the helicopter.

What I’ll provide

Ground transfer vehicles

We can get you to and from our location for $29/person inside our service area and $54/person outside of it

Helicopter and safety equipment

Notes

You will capture amazing shots with a smartphone, but if you have access to a DSLR, SLR film, or any video camera you will have completely professional images.

Where we’ll be

Enjoy a curated aerial photoshoot of LA's most iconic landmarks catered to your preferences—these can include the beaches of Malibu, the Queen Mary, Beverly Hills, Dodger Stadium, the Hollywood sign, and cliff-front celebrity estates.

More information: https://www.airbnb.com/experiences/511

Members Only

Follow - Email me when people comment
© Introduction.com powered by MillionaireMatch.com 2001 - 2017. All rights reserved.